west bengal post office recruitment 2017 – 4982 Gramin Dak Sevaks in West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Vacancy in West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2017. Eligible Candidates are requested to submit their application through the process for online/offline. Last date for submission of Online/Offline application 24th-May-2017.
West Bengal Postal Circle Has been declared a notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks Post. Total number of vacancy is 4982. If you think this job is suitable for you, you have to first follow the conditions of apply. If you are truly confident about the eligibility for this post, you should go for it. West Bengal Postal Circle will recruit only eligible and well deserve candidate for this post.
west bengal post office recruitment 2016-17 Full details like- Education Qualification, Age limits, Application Procedure, Brief description of post, and other details for this notification of West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 is mention bellow:
West Bengal Postal Circle wb post office recruitment 2017 Full Vacancy details:
|Organized by||West Bengal Postal Circle|
|Name of The Post||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Total Number of post||4982 Posts|
|Placement location||West Bengal|
|Last date of Application||24th-May-2017|
|Online Application Will Start From||25th-April-2017|
Name of the posts:
- Gramin Dak Sevaks – 4982 posts
Educational Qualification of wb postal circle recruitment 2017:
Now the main part is Education Qualification. To be eligible for West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 you should have process.
- west bengal postal recruitment 2017 The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. The state wise list of approved boards is at Annexure ‘A’. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE:- The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject
Candidates should pay to apply these jobs :
- For General/OBC : Rs. 100 /-
- For All Others Candidates : NIL
The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be
- between 18 and 40 years as on the last date of submission of application through online.
The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 (three) years to those belonging to OBC categories and 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST. [10 years for PH above the respective category]
Application Procedure / How to Apply?
Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with the basic details to obtain the Registration Number.
1. For registering the candidature, the candidate should have the following essential data.
- i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- ii) Father Name
- iii) Mobile Number
- iv) Date of Birth v) Gender
- vi) Community
- vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- viii) State in which Xth class passed ix) Board in which Xth class passed
- x) Year of Passing Xth class xi) Xth Class Certificate Number
2. Any candidate will be allowed to register only one time in the portal. With this registration number he may apply to any of the Circles or any number of optional posts. Candidate should not attempt willful duplicate registrations since duplicate registration entitles disqualification of the registration
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
- Candidate can opt any five choice of posts with preference of priority from the Circle/Circles applied. In case if the candidate is selected in all choices the lowest priority preference will be retained and all other candidatures will be forfeited. Ex : If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.
- In case candidate willfully uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, his candidature will not be considered. Similarly in case the candidate enter marks erroneously either high or low with reference to marks list uploaded then the candidature will also not be considered.
- The candidate will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection. Mere getting SMS or any other communication on selection will not entitle the candidate to claim for regular selection/appointment. The final selection/appointment will be based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by the candidates by the concerned authorities.
a) Department is not responsible for non-receipt of email/SMS by the candidate due to any specific reason or without any reason arising out of providers services and other dependencies. However, a physical communication in regard to provisional selection intimation will be sent by respective recruiting authorities in due course as per the selection procedure.
b) Applicants submitted applications without complete data will also be rejected from consideration.
7. Candidate can view his/her result status in the website by providing the reference number till the results are announced. once results are declared and post is filled, it can be viewed in the results status which provides all details of the candidates applied for that post.
|Last Date for submission of Application||24th-May-2017|
All of the above information was taken from official Advertisement. If you want to know more details about Vacancy details, age limit, selection process, condition of apply or if you want to see the full advertisement for West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 click the following link listed below.
Official Website: http://www.westbengalpost.gov.in or www.indiapost.gov.in