Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy for 571 Teacher, Assistant Posts Vacancy in Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC Recruitment 2017). Eligible Candidates are requested to submit their application with the process of online/offline. Last date for submission of Online/Offline application 27th-April-2017.
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has been declared a notification for the Recruitment of Teacher, Assistant. If you think this job is suitable for you, and willing for apply, you have to first follow the conditions of apply. If you are truly confident about the eligibility for this post, you should go for it. Karnataka Public Service Commission will recruit only eligible and well deserved candidate for this post.
KPSC Vacancy 2017Full details like- Education Qualification, Age limits, Application Procedure, Brief description of post, and other details for this notification of Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC Notification 2017 is mention Bellow:
Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 details:
|Organized Authority||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Teacher, Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||571-posts|
Name of the posts:
- Chief Officer Grade – 2 – 34 Posts
- Accountant – 26 Posts
- First Grade Revenue Inspector – 37 Posts
- Accounts Assistant – 149 Posts
- Residential School Teachers – 123 Posts
- Junior Accounts Assistant – 42 Posts
- Library Assistant in the Dept. of Collegiate Education – 29 Posts
- Data Entry Operator – 01 Post
- Bill Collector – 101 Posts
- Marketing Assistant – 25 Posts
- Library Assistant in Karnataka Government Secretariat Library – 04 posts
Salary offered :
Basic Pay :
- Rs. 17650 – 32000/- (Post 1)
- Rs. 16000 – 29600/- (Post 2)
- Rs. 12500 – 24000/- (Post 3-6)
- Rs. 11600 – 21, 000/- (Post 7-11).
Applicants should have process
- Minimum 10th, Diploma, Bachelor Degree Class 12th, Graduation Degree or its similar Qualification from any recognized Board or University.
(Qualification as per post and others brief detail listed on original advertisement, you can find the download link bellow this notification)
Age Limit: Candidates who are willing to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017 should have the knowledge of age limits. Age relaxation will apply as per rules
Candidate’s age limit should be Maximum
- 18 – 35 years as on 30-03-2017 .
(“Please find the original advertisement for post wise age limitation”)
Application Procedure/How to apply?
Candidates who are eligible for this post can apply through online at kpsc.kar.nic.in on or before 27th-April-2017.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in
- Written Examination Test,
- Personal Interview Test.
|Last Date for submission of Online Application||27th-April-2017|
All of the above information is taken from official Advertisement. If you want to know more details about KPSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details, age limit, selection process, condition of apply or if you want to see the full advertisement for recruitment and other details click the following link listed below.
Official website: kpsc.kar.nic.in