Kerala Public Service Commission Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy for 70 Teacher, Lecturer, Lab Technician Posts Vacancy in Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017). Eligible Candidates are requested to submit their application with the process of online/offline. Last date for submission of Online/Offline application 17th-May-2017.
Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has been declared a notification for the Recruitment of Teacher, Lecturer, Lab Technician. If you think this job is suitable for you, and willing for apply, you have to first follow the conditions of apply. If you are truly confident about the eligibility for this post, you should go for it. Kerala Public Service Commission will recruit only eligible and well deserved candidate for this post.
Full details like- Education Qualification, Age limits, Application Procedure, Brief description of post, and other details for this notification of Kerala Public Service Commission Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 is mention Bellow:
Kerala Public Service Commission Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details:
|Organized Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Placement location||Jammu And Kashmir|
|Name of the Post||Teacher, Lecturer, Lab Technician|
|Total No of Vacancy||70-posts|
|Salary offered:||Basic Pay: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/-|
|Grade Pay: Rs. 5,400/-|
Name of the posts:
- Higher Secondary School Teacher Mathematics – 11 Posts
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Commerce – 02 Posts
- Non Vocational Teacher in English (Junior) – 01 Post
- Laboratory Technician Grade II – 20 Posts
- Laboratory Technical Assistant in Office Secretaryship – 04 Posts
- Offset Printing Machine Operator Gr II – 03 Posts
- Senior Lecturer in Paediatrics – 01 Post
- Lecturer in Philosophy – 01 Post
- Lecturer in Physical Education – 01 Post
- Lecturer in Urdu – 02 Posts
- Lecturer in Arts, History & Aesthetics – 01 Posts
- Dairy Extension Officer – 01 Post
- Dental Hygienist – 11 Posts
- Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion) – 02 Posts
- Laboratory Technician Gr-II – 01 Post
- Pharmacist Gr-II (Ayurveda) – 02 Posts
- Tractor Driver – 01 Post
- Ayah – 04 posts
Now the main part is Education Qualification. To be eligible for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 you should have process
- Minimum of 12th / ITI / Diploma / Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree or its similar Qualification from any recognized Board or University.
(Qualification as per post and others brief detail listed on original advertisement, you can find the download link bellow this notification)
Candidates who are willing to apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 should have the knowledge of age limits. Age relaxation will apply as per rules
Candidate’s age limit should be Maximum
- 20 to 45 Years (Post 1,2)
- 23 to 45 Years (Post 3)
- 18 to 42 Years (Post 4)
- 18 to 41 Years (Post 5,6,13,16)
- 21 to 49 Years (Post 7)
- 22 to 43 Years (Post 8-10)
- 20 to 40 Years (Post 12)
- 25 to 41 Years (Post 11)
- 18 to 29 Years (Post 14)
- 18 to 39 Years (Post 15,18)
- 19 to 39 Years (Post 17) (“Please find the original advertisement for post wise age limitation”)
Application Procedure/How to apply?
You may think now how to apply for this post. Well all you have to do just follow the instruction here.
Candidates who are eligible for this post can Visit and complete the online form felling process or Download Application form at www.keralapsc.gov.in.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in
- Written Exam,
- OMR Test
- Online Test..
|Last Date for submission of Online Application||17th-May-2017|
Official website: www.keralapsc.gov.in