Gauhati High Court Previous Year Question Paper and solution Free Download High Court of Assam, Mizoram, Nagaland, And Arunachal pradesh
Gauhati High Court question paper free downloads previous year question paper for Gauhati High Court. Candidates who are going to attend Gauhati High Court Latest Recruitment Can download previous year Question paper, (High Court of Assam, Mizoram, Nagaland, And Arunachal pradesh ) Previous year Sample paper, Model question paper for absolutely free. Download Gauhati High Court last Year Question paper for free. Free download online Question paper for Gauhati High Court.
Gauhati High Court Previous Year Question paper free downloads Online. Gauhati High Court sample question paper Gauhati High Court Model Question paper free download Candidates can easily find and download previous year Gauhati High Court Question paper Available on Internet You may also check Gauhati High Court official website: http://www.ghconline.gov.in for further Assistance
Gauhati High Court (Assam, Mizoram, Nagaland And Arunachal pradesh) Previous Year Sample Question paper free downloads
Candidates who are participating on Gauhati High Court Latest recruitment and want to know about question pattern, Syllabus and last five or ten year Model question pattern for Gauhati High Court should check this and also must download previous year question paper of Gauhati High Court which we have listed below.
Gauhati High Court Previous Year Model questions
1. Fill in the following blank with the correct verb forms:
Riya____to explore new places.
- (1) like
- (2) likes
- (3) is liking
- (4) liking
2. Fill in the following blank with the correct verb forms:
She decided to visit Qutab Minar one day but didn’t ____how to get there.
- (1) know
- (2) knew
- (3) knows
- (4) knowing
3. Fill in the following blank with the correct verb forms:
They reached the metro station at Rajiv Chowk and realized that they had____ their camera at home.
- (1) forget
- (2) forgot
- (3) forgets
- (4) forgotten
4. Fill in the following blank with the correct verb forms:
Riya’s friend clicked some pictures with her mobile phone and they headed straight towards the police station ____an FIR.
- (1) lodging
- (2) lodged
- (3) to lodge
- (4) to lodging
5. Find the meaning nearest to the word in inverted commas in the sentence given below.
Ravi’s explanation for missing the class was “credible”.
- (1) creditable
- (2) believable
- (3) possible
- (4) reasonable
6. Which sentence is NOT a correct sentence?
- (1) Ravi can have missed the train.
- (2) Ravi must have missed the train.
- (3) Ravi may have missed the train.
- (4) Ravi could have missed the train.
7. The correct spelling is.
- (1) millon
- (2) mellon
- (3) milon
- (4) melon
8. The correct spelling is.
- (1) tornadoe
- (2) toranode
- (3) tornado
- (4) tornode
9. Choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word. Corpulent means:
- (1) lean
- (2) gaunt
- (3) emaciated
- (4) obese
10. Choose the appropriate word or word phrase to complete the sentence.
Thunderstorm and lightning posed a significant threat to the safety of the performers on stage so they had to ….. the
- (1) call off
- (2) give in
- (3) go on
- (4) live on
11. Choose the appropriate word or word phrase to complete the sentence. Every region’s linguistic and cultural identity is quite …. from that of the rest of the country.
- (1) aggressive
- (2) diligent
- (3) distinct
- (4) coward
12. Fill in the blank with the most appropriate words. Train services were badly ……….. by the floods.
- (1) effected
- (2) defective
- (3) affective
- (4) affected
13. Indicate which of the given phrases should replace the underlined phrase to make the sentence grammatically correct. The accused now flatly denies have admitted his guilt in the first statement.
- (1) had admitted
- (2) having admitted
- (3) has admitting
- (4) No correction needed
14. Select the correct meanings of the given idioms and phrases out of the given options: To bite one’s lips
- (1) to feel sorry
- (2) to laugh at others
- (3) to be angry
- (4) to doubt
15. Select the correct meanings of the given idioms and phrases out of the given options: Cool as a cucumber
- (1) not nervous or emotional
- (2) caught cold
- (3) was happy
- (4) was scared
16. What is the opposite of Progressive
- (1) conservative
- (2) prolegomenon
- (3) proclamation
- (4) proscriptive
Gauhati High Court Previous Year Question Paper Free Download Link
Gauhati High Court Official Website: http://www.ghconline.gov.in
Why you should download Gauhati High Court previous year Question paper?
Well, the answer is simple, to be aware about the pattern of the question and syllabus for the examination. We always try to give you the best opportunity to make a massive performance to your examination. That’s why we provide you all the necessary study materials and Question pattern for any examination held by any organization.
IF you have any query or any question feels free to contact with us by submitting your comments. If you need more helps regarding your upcoming entrance or recruitment exam contact us by comment, we will try our best to help you.
Most popular Pages and Posts
- Previous Year Question papers Free download
- Latest Government Jobs release as on today
- Upcoming and previous days job recruitment notifications
- Latest Bank jobs notification All over India
- Latest Recruitment as per class 10th pass qualification
- Latest Recruitment as per class 12th pass qualification